What's New for 2018? Even More Value!
In 2018, your AAPM&R membership is even more valuable and exciting:
- Continued representation in Washington D.C. and beyond to support the values of physiatry—priceless!
- Free resources to meet quality reporting and MOC requirements—valued at $440!
- Complimentary access to the PM&R Physician Compensation Survey Report—valued at $485!
- Significant discounts to in-person and online education—savings are typically 50% or more!
- Complimentary issues of PM&R, the Academy’s scientific journal—valued at $400!
- Advancing PM&R Bold—AAPM&R is adopting physiatry’s vision to be the Academy’s vision, so that we can support you and the path forward. This means more resources, more education, and more engagement with the entire PM&R community—priceless.
Learn more about our new initiatives and how your membership dues support those efforts.
Starting in 2016, AAPM&R enhanced the value of membership by giving our members resources to meet current, fundamental American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR) Maintenance of Certification® (MOC®) requirements, including:
- One complimentary self-assessment exam for practitioners (SAE-P) - worth 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your ABPMR MOC® Part II requirement.
- Complimentary access to all Practice Improvement Projects (PIPs) – worth 20 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to meet your ABPMR MOC® Part IV requirement.
This value will continue into 2018! Renew your 2018 dues, and receive another complimentary SAE-P to help meet your mandates.
To the right is a snapshot of the make-up of Academy membership in 2017 as of December 18, 2017. Click here to preview our fiscal status based on 2016 audited financials.