Looking for ways to give back to your Academy and the PM&R specialty? Utilize the AAPM&R Volunteer Match Tool – a resource designed to connect you with current opportunities and initiatives within the Academy.
AAPM&R Volunteer Match Tool
Here is where you’ll find ongoing and one-time only volunteer opportunities to suit your needs. See an opportunity that interests you below? Click on it to learn more. Opportunities are frequently added, so check back often.
To express your interest in being contacted for opportunities in your areas of expertise and interest, update the volunteer section of your member profile.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Call for Nominations, Help Choose Future Academy Leaders—We're seeking members with leadership experience. Please send us your recommendations for various AAPM&R Board of Governors-elected positions by February 28, 2018. Learn more.
- Call for 2018 Awards—You’re invited to nominate colleagues (or yourself) who deserve recognition for distinguished contributions to the Academy and the specialty. Learn more and submit by February 28, 2018.
- Join the AAPM&R Faculty Team: Are you interested in presenting at an AAPM&R event? Do you have expertise in a physiatry-focused topic? Then nominate yourself to be part of our faculty. Or, let us know what other presenters you would recommend or would like to see again—please complete this survey.
- Request for Instructional Video Faculty: The American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is looking for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop a library of educational instructional videos to be featured on me.aapmr.org. Learn more.
- Call for PM&R Reviewers: PM&R is looking to expand its pool of peer reviewers. Responsibilities include providing timely, honest, and constructive review of manuscripts assessing importance, quality, and credibility. Interested in volunteering? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't see an opportunity that interests you?
The Academy can still match you to other opportunities. Update the Volunteer section of your member profile to tell us your volunteer interests/preferences.
Ongoing AAPM&R Volunteer Opportunities