Save the date for the 2015 AAPM&R Annual Assembly occurring October 1-4, 2015. Preconference courses will take place September 29-30, 2015.
Registration will open in the spring of 2015!
What’s New in 2015
Innovative ways to learn and grow your practice are key priorities of the Annual Assembly. In 2015, the assembly experience will focus on:
- Pain Medicine: This cross-cutting theme will be a part of the assembly tracks, including a plenary!
- Practice Preparedness: AAPM&R has embraced the challenges of today’s health care environment and has turned them into opportunities. We want to help you do the same.
- Beyond Didactic Learning: You’ve asked for more innovative, hands-on learning, and we’ve listened. The 2015 program will feature engaging faculty and new ways to learn the latest in PM&R best practices.
The 2015 Call for Innovative Proposals is now closed, but there are still ways you can get involved at the Annual Assembly!
- Summit for Innovations in Spine Care: AAPM&R is looking for innovative speakers for the first ever Summit for Innovations in Spine Care. Click here to learn more.
- 2015 Call for Abstracts: The 2015 Call for Abstracts provides you the opportunity to share clinical and basic science research findings with your peers. Abstract submissions will be accepted until Saturday, March 7, 2015, 11:59pm CT. To learn how you can participate, click here.
- Abstract Reviewers: AAPM&R receives almost 1,000 abstract submissions, and we need volunteers to help review and select the research for presentation at the Annual Assembly. To get involved in this process, click here.
- Residents: Receive free access to workshops when you participate as a model! Watch the bi-monthly issue of the PM&R Resident for more details regarding this opportunity.