Thursday, October 20
9 am-1 pm
Learn about the various aspects of ultrasound in a fun, interactive way! The Academy is proud to offer the new, complimentary Learning Lab: Ultrasound. This activity will focus on ultrasound with mini-sessions, demonstrations, and hands-on learning stations that will teach you a variety of ways to use and incorporate ultrasound into your practice. Academy faculty and industry leaders in ultrasound technology will be on-hand to guide you through the experience. The Learning Lab is included in your Annual Assembly registration.
The Learning Lab will offer 4 scheduled lectures and demonstrations on a variety of topics; however, attendees are welcome to stop by the Learning Lab at any time for an "open scanning" experience!
Lecture and demonstration topics include:
9 am-10 am: Ultrasound in Electrodiagnosis & Peripheral Nerve Injuries
- 9 am-9:20 am: Lecture/Live Demonstration
- 9:20 am-9:50 am: Hands-on Practice in Lab Stations
10 am-11 am: Ultrasound in Spasticity Management
- 10 am-10:20 am: Lecture/Live Demonstration
- 10:20 am-10:50 am: Hands-on Practice in Lab Stations
11 am-12 pm: Ultrasound Education: Anatomy
- 11 am-11:20 am: Lecture/Live Demonstration
- 11:20 am-11:50 am: Hands-on Practice in Lab Stations
12 pm-1 pm: Ultrasound in Interventional Spine and Pain Management
- 12 pm-12:20 pm: Lecture
- 12:20 pm-12:50 pm: Hands-on Practice in Lab Stations
Why is this important to physiatrists?
- Strengthen your existing ultrasound skill set and enhance your career with hands-on scanning, point-of-care application, live demonstrations, and image optimization.
- Find potential new revenue opportunities to add to your practice.
- Meet and interact with industry experts in the field of ultrasound education, as well as your peers in a hands-on environment.
While included in your registration, this activity does not offer CME.
Visit Sponsors at the Learning Lab