Learn the latest in PM&R research and offer your feedback at these research events.
Visit the Poster Hall to view the latest research in PM&R. All poster boards are arranged by topic and are numbered in the upper left-hand corner.
Lead presenters will be available at their posters at 2 different scientific poster presentations. These sessions are designed to facilitate one-on-one discussion with presenters regarding current research, results, and methodologies.
Poster Hall Hours:
- Friday, October 21: 8 am-5 pm
- Saturday, October 22: 8 am-5 pm
Best Research Presentation Sessions
At these 1-hour sessions, the top PM&R posters from their respective categories are put on display. Sessions are led by an expert discussant who will facilitate a constructive, critically challenging evaluation of the research as well as lead a question-and-answer session for each poster. Attendees have the unique opportunity to hear from the lead authors themselves and inquire about recent research relevant to physiatrists.
407. Best Pediatric Rehabilitation Research Poster Presentations
Thursday, October 20: 4 pm-5 pm
214. Best Neurological Rehabilitation Research Poster Presentations
Friday, October 21: 2:30 pm-3:30 pm
512. Best Pain and Spine Medicine Research Podium Presentations
Saturday, October 22: 7:30 am-9 am
220. Best Neurological Rehabilitation Research Podium Presentations
Saturday, October 22: 11 am-12:30 pm
134. Best Musculoskeletal Medicine Research Poster Presentations
Saturday, October 22: 2:30 pm-4 pm
The AAPM&R Program Planning Committee thanks the AAPM&R Evidence Committee and Academy member volunteers who reviewed the abstracts and case reports submitted for this year’s Annual Assembly. Abstracts are published with minimal editing to conform to rules of grammar. The abstracts accepted for poster presentations have been grouped to the extent possible by subject area.