The AAPM&R Poster Hall includes more than 450 posters, which feature original research submitted by your peers. This year, the Poster Hall, organized by research abstracts and case studies, will be more interactive than ever before. Authors of the posters will be presenting from 12:30 pm-2 pm on Friday and Saturday, giving attendees the chance to ask questions, and presenters the opportunity to receive feedback on their work. Don’t miss this opportunity to start one-on-one conversations and connect with your fellow attendees and researchers.
- Thursday, October 12 | 5:15 pm-7pm (Welcome Reception)
- Friday, October 13 | 9 am-5:30 pm
- Saturday, October 14 | 9 am-2 pm
Dedicated Viewing Times (authors will be at their posters)
- Friday, October 13 | 12:30 pm-2 pm
- Saturday, October 14 | 12:30 pm-2 pm
Why Visit the Poster Hall?
- Research adds to the body of knowledge and propels our medical specialty forward.
- Conducting research is an important component for the development of scientific thinking.
- Medical research can provide important information about disease trends and risk factors, outcomes of treatment or public health interventions, functional abilities, patterns of care, and health care costs and use.
Browse research-related sessions.
The AAPM&R Program Planning Committee thanks the AAPM&R Evidence Committee and Academy member volunteers who reviewed the abstracts and case reports submitted for this year’s Annual Assembly. Abstracts are published with minimal editing to conform to rules of grammar. The abstracts accepted for poster presentations have been grouped to the extent possible by subject area.
*Content subject to change.