The AAPM&R Poster Hall includes more than 400 posters, which feature original research submitted by your peers. Don’t miss this opportunity to start one-on-one conversations and connect with your fellow attendees and researchers!
Why is Research Important?
- Research adds to the body of knowledge and propels our medical specialty forward.
- Conducting research is an important component for the development of scientific thinking.
- Medical research can provide important information about disease trends and risk factors, outcomes of treatment or public health interventions, functional abilities, patterns of care, and health care costs and use.
- Thursday, October 25 | 5 pm-7 pm: Welcome Reception
- Friday, October 26 | 9 am-3:45 pm
- Saturday, October 27 | 9 am-12:45 pm
Dedicated Viewing Times (authors will be at their posters)
- Friday, October 26 | 12:30 pm-2 pm
- Saturday, October 27 | 11:15 am-12:45 pm
The AAPM&R Program Planning Committee thanks the AAPM&R Evidence Committee and Academy member volunteers who reviewed the abstracts and case reports submitted for this year’s Annual Assembly. Abstracts are published with minimal editing to conform to rules of grammar. The abstracts accepted for poster presentations have been grouped to the extent possible by subject area.
*Content subject to change.