Tuesday, October 23-Wednesday, October 24
Kick-off your 2018 Annual Assembly experience by attending one of our exciting preconference courses. Offerings include 3 in-depth educational opportunities in the areas of ultrasound, regenerative medicine, and career diversification.
New for 2018!
A unique 1-day course for early-career physiatrists (PGY3s-4s and those 1-3 years in practice).
Navigating Early-Career Decisions for Success in Physiatry Practice
Learn how to enhance your existing skill set or diversify your practice in a new area by attending one of these comprehensive precourses. Taught by today’s PM&R thought-leaders, each course will give you the knowledge you need to innovate your practice for success now and into the future.
- Seats will fill up fast for these in-demand sessions
- An additional fee and registration is required for these courses
Annual Assembly Preconference Courses:
Academy Tested, Board Approved!
The 2018 Annual Assembly preconference courses have been approved by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR) for Maintenance of Certification® (MOC®) Part II Self-Assessment credit. Attendees must complete a post-test to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, which will be commensurate with the number of CME available for each precourse.
Why is this important to physiatrists?
- Enhance your existing PM&R skill set
- Find potential new revenue opportunities to add to your practice
- Meet and interact with industry experts, as well as peers in an intimate setting
- Learn more about emerging new technologies
*Content subject to change.