Wednesday, October 19, 2016
New Orleans, LA
Jump-start your 2016 Annual Assembly experience by attending one of our exciting 1-day preconference courses! Learn how to diversify your practice with medicolegal work, implement new ultrasound and regenerative medicine techniques into your existing clinical offerings, or get the latest coding and reimbursement information with these 4 preconference courses.
- Seats will fill up fast for these in-demand sessions
- An additional fee and registration is required for these 4 courses
- Register online or use the form in the Preliminary Program
Annual Assembly Preconference Courses:
Why is this important to physiatrists?
- Enhance your existing PM&R skill set
- Find potential new revenue opportunities to add to your practice
- Meet and interact with industry experts, as well as peers in an intimate setting
- Learn more about emerging new technologies
- Reduce PM&R coding- and billing-related errors