Tuesday and Wednesday
October 10 and 11, 2017
Jump-start your 2017 Annual Assembly experience by attending one of our exciting preconference courses. We’ve expanded our preconference offerings to include 5 in-depth educational opportunities in the areas of ultrasound, spasticity, cancer rehabilitation medicine, imaging, and leadership.
Learn how to enhance your existing skill set or diversify your practice in a new area by attending one of these comprehensive precourses. Taught by today’s PM&R thought-leaders, each course will give you the knowledge you need to transition your practice for success.
- Seats will fill up fast for these in-demand sessions
- An additional fee and registration is required for these 5 courses
Annual Assembly Preconference Courses:
Academy Tested, Board Approved!
The 2017 Annual Assembly preconference courses have been approved by the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (ABPMR) for Maintenance of Certification® (MOC®) Part II Self-Assessment credit. Attendees must complete a post-test to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, which will be commensurate with the number of CME available for each precourse.
Why is this important to physiatrists?
- Enhance your existing PM&R skill set
- Find potential new revenue opportunities to add to your practice
- Meet and interact with industry experts, as well as peers in an intimate setting
- Learn more about emerging new technologies
*Content subject to change.