You can register for the Annual Assembly:
- Online. Click the button above to register now.
- Via mail. Download a copy of the registration form and mail your completed form with payment by October 7 to the P.O. Box listed on the registration form.
- Via fax. Registrations with credit card payments can be faxed until October 7 at 4 pm (CT) to (847) 563-4191. After this date/time, all registrations must be completed online or in-person at the Assembly.
The Value of Your Registration
Your Annual Assembly registration is MORE valuable than ever before. We’ve amped up what’s included with your registration; check-out everything that you get below:
- More complimentary content than ever before included in your registration—150+ sessions across 12 clinical areas, including access to all non-ticketed sessions and presentations.
- Admission to the PM&R Pavilion, Job and Fellowship Fair, and Welcome Reception.
- Entry into the new Learning Center (in the PM&R Pavilion) for hands-on demonstrations and live presentations.
- “New and Improved” mobile app—stay tuned for download details.
- Access to the Poster Hall to see the best peer-submitted research.
- Non-stop networking with your PM&R peers.
- Wireless Internet access to keep you connected.
- All scheduled refreshment breaks.
- Up to 27.25 hours of CME credits
Your registration fee does not include preconference courses, ticketed 3-hour skills labs or the President’s Reception at Wynkoop Brewery. Please see the registration fee information below.
Cancellation and Change Policy
All cancellations for the Annual Assembly and preconference courses must be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com or via mail postmarked by August 30, 2017 to the address below. Cancellations received after August 30 or over the phone will not be accepted.
Attention: Customer Service, AA2017
9700 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 200
Rosemont, IL 60018
There is a $150 processing fee for all cancellations. All refund requests will be processed 7-14 days after notification is received.
If you have questions, or need to make changes to your registration, contact Member Services at (847) 737-6000.