Get the PM&R-specific coding help you need at one of AAPM&R’s Coding & Reimbursement Workshops, hosted in conjunction with Karen Zupko & Associates, Inc. (KZA).
Dates and Locations:
- November 11 - 12: Chicago, IL
Friday Course: ICD-10 Coding and Clinical Documentation Excellence: Taking It to the Next Level
- Recognize the basic format, structure, and guidelines in ICD-10-CM.
- Document correctly to support medical necessity for pain coding.
- Recognize the importance of developing a Clinical Documentation Improvement Program.
- Learn key CDI tips for ICD-10-CM documentation and coding.
- Incorporate Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) in your daily workflow.
- Avoid documentation deficiencies that can result in payer audits, recovery of reimbursement, and/or fines and penalties.
Saturday Course: Strategic Coding & Reimbursement 2016
- Correctly use, document, and bill for E/M services in the office, inpatient, and skilled nursing facility settings.
- Properly bill and document supervision for non-physician providers.
- Prevent common denials that result from the incorrect use of modifiers.
- Choose the right codes and modifiers for diagnostic testing.
- Code and bill with confidence for injections and other therapeutic and surgical procedures.
Feedback from Past Attendees:
- 97% of 2015 attendees would recommend the workshop to a colleague.
- 98% would attend another course by the same speaker.
- 96% learned 3 new ideas that they will take back to the practice.
- 99% characterized the workbook as a useful reference going forward.