Why Should I Renew?
APM&R is the only organization that exclusively serves the needs of physiatrists and, as the primary medical society for physiatry, it always will. Clinical and practice education, PM&R-related news and information, and resources to be successful in today’s health care environment are—and will always be—just a few of the benefits of Academy membership. Click here for a listing of member benefits.
How Do I Know If I’m Eligible to Renew?
You are eligible to renew if:
- You're a medical student member with a subscription to the PM&R Journal (Medical Student Member)
- You’re a resident member who pays for your own membership (Resident Member)
- Does your program pay for your membership? If so, your program coordinator will complete your renewal and no action is needed on your part.
- You graduated from residency in 2015 (Associate Member)
- You’re in a 2 year fellowship and are at least 1 year post residency (Associate Fellow Member)
- You’re an associate member who is 1 year post residency (Associate Member) – By renewing now, your membership will extend through December 31, 2016
- Recently board certified? Congrats! You are eligible to renew as a Fellow member (Fellow Member) - By renewing now, your membership will extend through December 31, 2016
How Can I Renew My Dues?
There are 3 ways to renew your membership dues:
Click here to login. Dues renewal is now on the mē® website (me.aapmr.org) and login is required. A dues renewal box will appear on the left-hand side of the page after login. Upon completion and submission of your online dues renewal, you will receive a confirmation receipt at your preferred email address in your member profile. All electronic submissions and transactions are secure.
- By Mail
Simply enclose your payment with a copy of your invoice and mail it to the new remittance address:
PO Box 95528
Chicago, IL 60694-5528
- By Phone
Call the AAPM&R Customer Service team at (877) AAPMR 99 from 8:30 am–5 pm CT to renew over the phone. When renewing over the phone, you must pay with a credit card.
If you experience difficulty at any point during the renewal process, please do not hesitate to contact AAPM&R Customer Service at (877) AAPMR 99 or by email at email@example.com.