The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is expanding its new Quality Payment Program website to include a streamlined system for administrative staff to manage information for practices and providers.
As organizations whose members or staff are affected by or support CMS programs, CMS is reaching out for assistance in identifying participants who would be willing to join interviews. Those who are interested may be contacted over the next few months to participate in feedback sessions.
CMS is looking for:
- Clinicians or health care providers who look at Medicare feedback reports
- Administrative staff and office managers who interact with Medicare systems and complete tasks related to Medicare quality data submission
- Be part of a small to medium practice (15 or fewer providers)
- Work for a practice that intends to participate in the Quality Payment Program for 2017
- Be familiar with Medicare feedback reports (previously known as QRURs) or plan to review Quality Payment Program feedback
Sessions will be 1 hour and participants will receive $150-$200 for their time. Sessions will take place remotely via phone calls or online meeting platforms.
If you know of anyone who would be interested in participating, please email Partnership@cms.hhs.gov with the subject line “Participation for QPP Feedback Report Research” and someone from CommunicateHealth (a CMS-authorized contractor) will follow up directly.