Individual Eligible Professional Reporting Options
Download a PM&R-specific measures guide.
- Individual eligible providers can select Measures Group reporting to satisfy their 2016 PQRS requirements. This reporting option is only available through registry reporting in 2016.
- Select just ONE Measures Group per provider to satisfy PQRS requirements!
- Report on 20 of your patients seen in 2016, 11 of which must be Medicare part B Fee-For Service (FFS) patients.
- The top Measures Groups used for 2015 reporting by PM&R physicians were:
- Chronic Kidney Disease Measures Group
- Diabetes Measures Group
- Preventative Measures Group
- Total Knee Replacement Measures Group
- Individual eligible providers can select measures based on their desired reporting outcome by reporting:
- On nine (9) individual measures.
- Select at least 1 Cross Cutting measure if you see patients in a face-to-face encounter.
- EPs that cannot report on 9 measures or less than 3 domains would be subject to the Measure-Applicability Validation (MAV) process, but can still avoid penalties.
- Across at least three (3) NQS domains.
- On at least fifty percent (50%) of eligible Medicare Patients.
Congratulations, you have navigated PQRS.