With its goal to improve patient care & outcomes through the use of evidence, the EBP Committee structure works in collaboration with stakeholders to assess existing evidence and evaluate and advocate for key guidelines and performance measures that meet the needs of the specialty of PM&R for patients. The Committees that are committed to advancing the Academy’s Quality Improvement goals are: the Evidence-Based Practice Committee; the Evidence Committee; the Clinical Practice Guidelines Committee; the Performance Metrics Committee.
The Academy is currently represented nationally at the following Quality Improvement organizations:
- National Quality Forum (NQF)
- Physician Consortium for Performance Improvement (PCPI)
- Ambulatory Quality Alliance (AQA)
- Council of Medical Specialty Societies (CMSS)
In this section:
- PQRS Reporting Resources
- Meaningful Use / eRx Program Information
- AAPM&R Resources & Tools
- AAPM&R’s Quality Improvement Advocacy Efforts
- External Quality Improvement Resources
- Clinical Practice Guidelines Information
If there are any questions or comments about the Clinical Quality & Research section, please contact the Academy National Office at (847) 737-6000.