Goal D: Education
Physiatrists will value the Academy as their primary source of continuing professional development and other health care professionals will recognize the Academy as a valuable resource for rehabilitation-related education.
- Identify opportunities to improve knowledge, competence (leadership skills), and patient outcomes.
- Provide education to improve knowledge, competence (leadership skills), and patient outcomes.
- Continue the development and utilization of PM&R Knowledge NOW® to define the core curriculum and explore future opportunities.
- Integrate educational delivery into practice (multi-disciplinary teams).
- Assist Academy members with navigating the intersection of MOC, MOL, practice management, patient outcomes, and payment systems.
- Help members meet MOC/MOL requirements.
Next page: Goal E
If you have questions about the strategic plan, contact the Academy national office at email@example.com.