#AAPMR20's Virtual Game Plan—Connecting the PM&R Community
Join us online for the 2020 virtual Annual Assembly, November 12-15, with additional events beginning November 8, as Team Physiatry advances the specialty together during a week of collaboration, education, and fun!
The AAPM&R Annual Assembly is THE largest annual gathering of physiatrists in the world! It’s where your Academy gathers together, collaborates together, and advances together. In these challenging times, it’s more important than ever that we unite as a specialty. So, we’re bringing the PM&R community together virtually to share best practices, reflect on lessons learned, and to continue supporting each other.
Check out some of the highlights on our real-time roster:
- Top-notch PM&R educational content curated by expert faculty to enhance your skill set and grow your career.
- Three pre-Assembly courses in ultrasound, spasticity and pain management, led by specialty thought-leaders who will provide real-world, clinically-applicable didactic and interactive case discussions.
- Live real-time clinical and practice symposia, plus pre-recorded on-demand sessions (accessible before and after the event)—all in an exciting, interactive format.
- Virtual networking opportunities—make connections, new friends and a lasting impression at #AAPMR20.
- Community sessions created specifically by your community leaders to address your community’s unique needs and challenges.
- High-profile thought-leaders who will share their insights during our virtual plenary sessions. And don’t forget PhyzTalks, where your peers will present inspiring stories of their PM&R community coming together for the greater good.