Moving to a Fully Virtual #AAPMR21
The Virtual Assembly will be held on the same dates (November 11-14) with essentially the same schedule as currently planned. Since our plans have always included a focus on an exceptional virtual experience, we are prepared for this transition
and excited to welcome the entire PM&R community to physiatry’s biggest event of the year!
We are confident the virtual #AAPMR21 experience will bring you all the top-notch
education, cutting-edge research and valuable networking and career advancement opportunities that you’ve come to expect from the Academy.
We know you may have many questions about what happens next. We will work to provide answers to all your questions as soon as possible. If you have further questions, please email email@example.com. Please note that there may be a high volume of questions, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
#AAPMR21 In Person Registrations
- For those registered for the “In Person + Virtual” experience, we will plan to automatically move your registration to virtual the week of September 27 and will refund the price difference in your registration including any add-on experiences such as Skills Labs, Resident Bootcamp, and President's Reception tickets.
- You will receive an updated confirmation when the transfer is complete.
- If you prefer to have your registration fully refunded or have your price difference applied to your 2022 membership dues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, September 22.
- We urge those who had confirmed flight and hotel plans to expedite cancellations.
- If you made a reservation at one of our official Assembly hotels, no action on your end is needed at this time. Your Assembly hotel will cancel your reservation and you will receive an email notification once the cancellation has been processed
- If you made reservations at a hotel that was not included in our official Assembly block, you will need to contact the hotel directly to cancel
- If you still plan to travel to Nashville over the dates of the Assembly, we are unable to extend discounted group rates and the hotels will apply prevailing online rates to your reservation. Please contact your hotel to make arrangements
- The virtual Assembly will be held on the same dates (November 11-14) with essentially the same schedule as currently planned.
- All virtual pre-Assembly events will continue as scheduled.
- As originally planned, all content will be recorded and available on-demand for all registrants – more than 100 CME!