Together, Let's Assemble to Innovate Physiatry
Join us for the 2019 Annual Assembly in San Antonio, TX, November 14-17 as we Unite PM&R Through Evidence & Best Practices for a week of collaboration, education, and fun!
The AAPM&R Annual Assembly is THE largest annual gathering of physiatrists in the world! It’s where your Academy gathers together, collaborates together, and advances together. For 2019, we will continue to innovate the Annual Assembly experience by offering additional Learning Collaboratives, a dedicated Community Day featuring sessions and networking opportunities generated by the Member Communities, lunch included in your registration, and so much more!
Together, Let’s Unite PM&R Through Evidence & Best Practices
AAPM&R is committed more than ever to education and training based on evidence and best practices.
Don’t miss all the excitement in store for 2019!
- 75+ didactic and hands-on sessions focused on the latest clinical and practice evidence, trends, and peer learnings for specialized education at its best, no matter your career level or clinical focus.
- Hands-on 3-hour Skills Labs provide in-depth training on a specific skill or set of skills, including small group hands-on training.
- NEW! Community Day on Thursday, November 14, features 13 sessions and a variety of networking opportunities generated by our Member Communities.
- Learning Collaboratives to explore practice pathways in areas including Musculoskeletal Care, Cancer Rehabilitation Medicine, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Acute/Post-Acute Care.
- From official receptions to connections happening in the hallways, #AAPMR2019 offers 50+ hours of valuable networking opportunities to connect with your peers.
- 3 thought-provoking plenaries to unite PM&R: Bonnie St. John, Camara Jones, MD, MPH, PhD, and David Nash, MD, MBA.
- NEW! A Closing General Session and Brunch featuring PhyzTalks on Sunday.
- Cutting-edge research submitted and presented by your peers; plus, new e-posters with interactive kiosks to provide a unique perspective on research like never before.
- Lunch included in your registration fee.
- San Antonio's bold culture, historic legacies, and a Boot Scootin' BBQ at Cowboys Dancehall—Texas' premier honky-tonk venue, including dinner and drinks.
Can’t stay for the entire conference? Register for a single day pass—Thursday, Friday or Saturday (November 14, 15 and 16).