Don’t miss this valuable, complimentary experience!
Check out the innovative Learning Center in the PM&R Pavilion. It's your educational hub for ultimate hands-on, interactive learning. Included in your registration fee and open throughout the Assembly, so you can come and go as you please. Learn via hands-on demonstration stations for practicing clinical techniques and enjoy “live theater” presentations from leading experts. Best for attendees looking to explore new techniques/technologies in an informal setting.
Live Presentation Schedule
Want more education? Visit our Live Theater in the Learning Center. Stage presentations ranging from plenary session Q&As, research, and niche clinical topics are just some of the activities for you to explore.
Thursday, October 25
- 2 pm-2:45 pm: Research Spotlight: General Rehabilitation
- 2:45 pm-3:30 pm: Research Spotlight: Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- 3:30 pm-5 pm: Musculoskeletal Case Presentations
Samuel K. Chu, MD, FAAPMR (Director)
Friday, October 26
9:30 am-10:15 am: Technologically Challenged: Experiences with Wearable Technology, Web-based Programs and Telemedicine
Amy H. Ng, MD, MPH, FAAPMR (Director)
10:15 am-11 am: Localizing Sites of Ulnar Nerve Entrapment
Faren H. Williams, MD, FAAPMR (Director)
- 11 am-11:45 am: Research Spotlight: Pain and Spine Medicine
- 11:45 am-12:30 pm: Research Spotlight: Neurological Rehabilitation
- 2 pm-2:45 pm: Cryoneurolysis: Efficient and Effective Analgesia at the Bedside and in the Office
Neil A. Segal, MD, MS, FAAPMR (Director)
- 3:45 pm-5 pm: AAPM&R Resident Quiz Bowl
Saturday, October 27
*Faculty and content subject to change.
View Learning Center sponsored session information in the AAPM&R Mobile App.