Don’t miss this valuable, complimentary experience!
Check out the innovative Learning Center in the PM&R Pavilion. It's your educational hub for ultimate hands-on, interactive learning. Included in your registration fee and open throughout the Assembly, so you can come and go as you please. Learn via hands-on demonstration stations for practicing clinical techniques and enjoy “live theater” presentations from leading experts.
Live Presentation Schedule
Want more education? Visit our Live Theater in the Learning Center. Stage presentations ranging from plenary session Q&As, research, and niche clinical topics are just some of the activities for you to explore.
Thursday, October 25
- 2 pm-2:45 pm: Research Spotlight: General Rehabilitation
- 2:45 pm-3:30 pm: Research Spotlight: Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- 3:30 pm-5 pm: Musculoskeletal Case Presentations
Samuel K. Chu, MD, FAAPMR (Director)
Friday, October 26
9:30 am-10:15 am: Technologically Challenged: Experiences with Wearable Technology, Web-based Programs and Telemedicine
Amy H. Ng, MD, MPH, FAAPMR (Director)
10:15 am-11 am: Localizing Sites of Ulnar Nerve Entrapment
Faren H. Williams, MD, FAAPMR (Director)
- 11 am-11:45 am: Research Spotlight: Pain and Spine Medicine
- 11:45 am-12:30 pm: Research Spotlight: Neurological Rehabilitation
- 2 pm-2:45 pm: Cryoneurolysis: Efficient and Effective Analgesia at the Bedside and in the Office
Neil A. Segal, MD, MS, FAAPMR (Director)
- 3:45 pm-5 pm: AAPM&R Resident Quiz Bowl
Saturday, October 27
*Faculty and content subject to change.