The 2019 Annual Assembly will be Uniting PM&R Through Evidence and Best Practices as physiatrists gather together, collaborate together, and advance together.
- Presidential Address—Peter C. Esselman, MD, FAAPMR and Plenary Keynote—Bonnie St. John
- Camara Jones, MD, MPH, PhD
- 51st Walter J. Zeiter Lecture and Awards Video Presentation—David B. Nash, MD, MBA
- PhyzTalks Plenary
Clinical and Practice Symposium
- 75+ educational sessions across various clinical and practice areas mean more opportunities for specialized learning!
- Detailed agenda coming soon.
Learning Center and NEW Research Hub
- Included in your registration fee and open throughout the Assembly.
- Learn via hands-on demonstration stations for practicing clinical techniques.
- Best for attendees looking to explore new techniques/technologies in an informal setting.
- Visit the new Research Hub where you'll discover more than 400 electronic posters featuring cutting-edge research from your peers.
- 3-hour educational experiences, offering a blend of didactic and hands-on immersive learning.
- Best for attendees looking for dedicated training to acquire new skills and techniques.
- Limited to 40 participants to ensure an intimate learning environment.
- Additional registration is required for these sessions; sign up early to reserve your seat!
- Each Skills Lab offers 3 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
In-Training and Early-Career Physiatrists
- Be part of the largest gathering of PM&R residents!
- Lots of networking opportunities designed with you in mind.
- Back for the 4th year - the Resident Quiz Bowl!
- EXPANDED - Resident Boot Camps
- Saturday, November 16 | 7:30 am-4 pm
- Registration for this program is free to all medical student members of AAPM&R.
- Residency Fair is from 2 pm-4 pm
- Hear from practicing physiatrists about the diversity of practice environments within the specialty.