Don’t miss this valuable, complimentary experience!
Held in the PM&R Pavilion, the Learning Center is your destination for highly-interactive, hands-on education. Leading experts in physiatry will be offering demonstrations, giving you exposure to new technologies available in different clinical areas. The Learning Center will be open throughout the Assembly and is included in your registration.
NEW! Research Hub
AAPM&R’s Research Hub in the PM&R Pavilion is the ONLY place where you’ll discover the highest quality of PM&R research – all from your physiatry peers! Tailor your research experience in 3 ways:
At Your Leisure
You're invited to see 50+ authors present the best of the best research at the live theater stage of the Research Hub.
Thursday, November 14
- 12:30 pm-1:15 pm: Research Spotlight: Practice Management and Leadership
- 1:30 pm-2:15 pm: Research Spotlight: General Rehabilitation
- 2:30 pm-3:15 pm: Research Spotlight: Spine and Pain Medicine
- 3:30 pm-4:45 pm:Top Papers in Spine and Pain
Friday, November 15
- 10 am-10:45 am: Research Spotlight: Neurological Rehabilitation
- 11 am-11:45 am: Research Spotlight: Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- 12 pm-1:15 pm: Top Papers in Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- 2 pm-2:45 pm: Late-Breaking Research
Saturday, November 16
At Your Leisure
Explore e-posters at your own pace by using the self-directed digital kiosks.
Listen to 500+ presenters as they discuss their research, results, and methodologies through their electronic posters displayed at kiosks within the Research Hub.
- Thursday, November 14: 12:30 pm-2 pm
- Friday, November 15: 12:30 pm-2 pm
- Saturday, November 16: 11:15 am-12:45 pm
Research Hub Hours
- Thursday, November 14: 12:30 pm-7 pm
- Friday, November 15: 9 am-3:45 pm
- Saturday, November 16: 9 am-12:45 pm
*Faculty and content subject to change.