Enhance your Annual Assembly experience with the popular PhyzTalks Plenary, where the top submissions from the Call for PhyzTalks will be featured. Audience polling will choose the PhyzTalk favorite, so be sure to hear your peers present and cast your vote!
General Information and Submission Process
**Deadline: July 31, 2020**
Submit your story to become a featured presenter at the Annual Assembly’s popular plenary. The top submissions will be invited to present their story live where the winner—chosen by the audience—will receive a FREE registration to next year’s Assembly, November 11-14 in Nashville, TN.
To be considered for a PhyzTalk plenary, please apply below, no later than July 31, 2020.
1. Contact information
- Phone number
- Years out of practice (or resident/fellow)
2. Your biography. Please provide a brief summary of your education, work history, and experience, not to exceed 200 words.
3. Title of your PhyzTalk story. This title will be listed in all promotional materials and programs.
4. Your PhyzTalk story. Include a detailed description or summary of the story you’d like to present, not to exceed 500 words.
4. Have you presented before? Please provide a list or summary of your past presentation experience, including whether you have presented on this topic. (Note: past presentation experience is not required).
5. How do you think your story could impact physiatrists or the physiatrist community? What is your take-home message?
6. Are there any special considerations the reviewers should be aware of? Would your presentation have any special A/V, or other technical or logistical support needs?
7. Any other comments on why you should be selected?
2019 PhyzTalk Presentations