Sunday, November 17 | 10 am-11:30 am
End your Annual Assembly experience with the popular PhyzTalks Plenary. This live competition will feature the top submissions from the Call for PhyzTalks. These TED-style talks will focus on the most transformative PM&R topics. Audience polling will choose the PhyzTalk favorite, so be sure to stay until Sunday to hear your peers present and cast your vote!
General Information and Submission Process
**Deadline: May 15, 2019** SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED, THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO APPLIED!
Submit your story to become a featured presenter at the Annual Assembly’s popular Sunday morning plenary. The top submissions will be invited to present their story live in a fun, real-time competition where the winner - chosen by the audience - will receive:
- A FREE registration to next year’s Assembly
- Coverage in Academy member communications
- Bragging rights!
To be considered for a PhyzTalk plenary, please submit a Word document outlining the items below to email@example.com no later than May 15, 2019.
1. Contact information
- Phone number
- Years out of practice (or resident/fellow)
2. Your biography. Please provide a brief summary of your education, work history and experience, not to exceed 200 words.
3. Title of Your PhyzTalk story. This title will be listed in all promotional material and programs.
4. Your PhyzTalk story. Include a detailed description or summary of the story you’d like to present, not to exceed 500 words.
4. Have you presented before? Please provide a list or summary of your past presentation experience, including whether you have presented on this topic. (Note: past presentation experience is not required).
5. How do you think your story could impact physiatrists or the physiatrist community? What is your take-home message?
6. Are there any special considerations the reviewers should be aware of? Would your presentation have any special A/V, or other technical or logistical support needs? Is there anything else you’d like to share?
7. Any other comments on why you should be selected?