Monday, November 9 - Wednesday, November 11
6 pm - 9 pm CT
Kick off your 2020 Annual Assembly experience by attending one of our exciting Pre-Assembly Sessions. Offerings include 3 educational opportunities in the areas of ultrasound, pain management, and spasticity. All pre-Assembly sessions are FREE for members who are registered for the Annual Assembly, and $100 for non-members.
- Utilizing Ultrasound in Your PM&R Practice
- Advancing Clinical Skills in Spasticity Management
- Navigating Opioid Management During a Pandemic
Attendees must complete a post-test to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, which will be commensurate with the number of CME available for each precourse.
Why is this important to physiatrists?
- Enhance your existing PM&R skill set
- Find potential new revenue opportunities to add to your practice
- Interact with industry experts, as well as peers in a virtual setting
- Learn more about emerging new technologies
Content subject to change.