Don’t Miss This Valuable, Complimentary Experience!
AAPM&R’s Research Hub at the 2020 Virtual Annual Assembly is the ONLY place where you’ll discover the highest quality of PM&R research from recognized industry professionals, peers and experts! Get the information you need to prepare your practice and patients for a post-pandemic world and a “new normal.” Tailor your research experience in these three ways:
Live Poster Sessions: Research Spotlights
You're invited to see authors present the best-of-the-best research live during #AAPMR20.
- Friday, November 13
- Research Spotlight: General Rehabilitation
- Research Spotlight: Pediatrics
- Saturday, November 14
- Research Spotlight: Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- Research Spotlight: Neurological Rehabilitation
- Sunday, November 15
- Research Spotlight: Pain and Spine Medicine
- Research Spotlight: Quality Improvement
Top Papers On-Demand
Check out our full agenda for more information about how to access these on-demand sessions.
- 2019 Scott F. Nadler PASSOR Musculoskeletal Research Grant Recipient: The Development of Cartilage Stress Test for Early Diagnosis of Knee Osteoarthritis
- Prakash S. Jayabalan, MD, PhD, FAAPMR
- Best Papers in Cancer Rehabilitation
- Yevgeniya Dvorkin-Wininger, MD, FAAPMR
- Top Papers in Pediatric Rehabilitation - Clinically Impactful Research
- Matthew J. McLaughlin, MD, FAAPMR
Explore 425+ e-posters at your own pace! Browse by title, theme and presenter on the full agenda. These original research and case studies will be available for viewing during #AAPMR20. In addition, audio presentations from the primary authors will be accessible.
Thank You to Our Evidence Committee!
Mark I. Ellen, MD, FAAPMR, Chair
Alexios G. Carayannopoulus, DO, MPH, FAAPMR
Nitin B. Jain, MD MSPH, FAAPMR
Avinash Ramchandani, MD, FAAPMR
Heather K. Vincent, PhD, MS, FAAPMR