#AAPMR20 is the premier virtual PM&R event for learning and networking, but we're bringing the fun, too! Our Take a Break tab on our new online event platform features:
- Scavenger Hunt
- Social Events
- and more!
Earn badges throughout the conference by engaging with members, sessions, and other activities. With three exciting prizes available, how many badges are you able to collect? Be sure to follow the Scavenger Hunt leaderboard in the Take a Break tab to see how many badges you are earning throughout the week!
Grand Prize 2021 Annual Assembly Registration
Next 5 highest scores $50 Amazon Gift Card
Next 10 highest scores $10 Starbucks Gift Cards
Test your PM&R knowledge in a fun, interactive way. Answer questions about physiatry across a number of topics and earn extra points for your overall experience — or just see how much you know!
Live Chat Lounge
Our Live Chat Lounge gives you the chance to connect with your peers through our virtual platform. Type messages, respond to colleagues and interact with 10,000+ physiatrist members!
Alumni Social Hours
Connect with former colleagues during an alumni social hour on Saturday, November 14 from 4-5:30 pm (CT)! Check out the current list of participating programs below. We will continue to update this list as more are added. Check back soon for a full listing of scheduled events or visit our Networking Events and Activities page!
- Montefiore Einstein Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Program Alumni Social Hour
- NewYork Presbyterian/Columbia/Cornell Alumni Virtual Social Hour
- The Ohio Physiatrist & Ohio State Alumni Social Hour
- Rusk Rehabilitation-NYU Langone Health Alumni Social Hour
- UPMC Alumni Gathering and Cocktail/Mocktail Competition (please contact Sara Brown email@example.com for meeting passcode)
- UT Southwestern Alumni Round-Up
Foundation for PM&R Events
Participate in these social events hosted by the Foundation for PM&R! Learn more about each activity here.
- Virtual Rehab 5K Run/Walk & Roll and Residency Program Challenge
- Virtual Donor Appreciation Celebration and Awards Presentation (by invitation only) on Saturday, November 14 at 7:30 pm (CT)
- Presentation of Foundation for PM&R Awards on Sunday, November 15 at 3 pm (CT)
- Presentation of Results from the 2019 Nadler PASSOR Musculoskeletal Research Grant Award Winner (On-Demand)
Participate on Social
Engage with us on Facebook (@AAPMRInfo), Twitter (@AAPMR), and Instagram (@AAPMR). Share photos, notes from sessions, or your best Team Physiatry cheer on social media and we'll be sure to spread the love by retweeting, re-gramming, and sharing as well! Tag us at #AAPMR with all your #AAPMR20 fun! Don't forget to check out our Social Media Lounge on our virtual platform where your content will be featured!