Get ready to see the best-of-the-best from more than 175 product and service providers, pharmaceutical and device companies, rehabilitation providers, and more! The PM&R Pavilion is the central hub where attendees come to network, find innovative solutions to their practice needs and challenges, and get ahead on the latest education in the interactive Learning Center, the new Research Hub, and during Lunch and Learn presentations.
View the interactive floor plan here.
Thursday, November 14
12:30 pm-7 pm
Official Opening and Welcome Reception from 5 pm-7 pm
Friday, November 15
9 am-3:45 pm
Saturday, November 16
9 am-12:45 pm
“The PM&R Pavilion was one of the most valuable parts of the conference—seeing the new technology and talking to colleagues about what they’re using in practice.”—2018 Attendee
Two Lunch Options
1. Grab N' Go: Enjoy complimentary lunch while walking around and seeing the latest innovations. Lunch will be provided Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in the PM&R Pavilion.
2. Lunch and Learn Presentations: Grab a bite to eat and further your education. These 60-minute sessions in the PM&R Pavilion on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, are presented by thought leaders and include relevant scientific information. They also provide attendees with in-depth information on specific disease states and clinical patient solutions. Lunch and Learns are independent from the Academy and do not offer CME credit. Express lunch lines are available for Lunch and Learn attendees.
More on the PM&R Pavilion Floor
The Learning Center, held in the PM&R Pavilion, is your destination for the ultimate hands-on learning experience. Leading experts in physiatry will be offering hands-on demonstrations and live presentations, giving you exposure to new technologies available in different clinical areas. The Learning Center will be open throughout the Assembly and is FREE to all attendees—stop by as your schedule permits. The full list of hands-on education and theater presentations can be found here.
Your One-Stop PM&R Career Shop!
Visit us in the PM&R Pavilion—booth #1643—to learn more about the Academy’s career development resources and tools. Meet with your peers and industry representatives who will answer your career-related questions and provide advice about navigating all aspects of physiatry.
Stop by during regular exhibit hours and find information about:
- CV reviews from Academy volunteers and industry experts so you can put your best foot forward
- Career enhancement resources to position you and your practice for success—at every career level
- Discussions with PM&R thought-leaders on a variety of career-related topics relevant to physiatrists
- Available volunteer opportunities to enhance your CV and leadership skills
- AAPM&R’s Job and Fellowship Board—Your go-to source for PM&R career opportunities at your fingertips 24/7
Advanced registration and additional fees are not required. A full schedule of events will be available closer to the Assembly.
86% of attendees would recommend visiting the PM&R Pavilion.
*Subject to change.