Our next event, Community & Connectivity in the time of COVID, is scheduled for Wednesday, June 29 from 7:00 – 8:30 pm Eastern/6:00 – 7:30 pm Central/4:00 – 5:30 pm Pacific.
All sessions of the Virtual Summit Series are invite-only and will be offered exclusively and at no charge to all Department Chairs or their equivalent PM&R Division Chiefs that report up through another department.
Acknowledging the important issue of physician wellness and burnout, we are focusing this session on ways to foster departmental engagement and connectivity after two years of a pandemic. We’ll touch on issues such as the effect of health system mergers on departmental culture, and the role of faculty meetings and mentoring programs as a means of connection. Panelists include:
- Matthew Bartels, MD, MPH, FAAPMR – Montefiore Medical Center
- D.J. Kennedy, MD, FAAPMR – Vanderbilt University
- Susan McDowell, MD, FAAPMR – University of Kentucky
- James Sliwa, DO, FAAPMR – Shirley Ryan Ability Lab
- David Steinberg, MD, MMM, FAAPMR – University of Utah