PPE plays a vital role in helping you safely care for your patients during these critical times. AAPM&R members brought to our attention a few suppliers to help get PPE delivered to you quickly.
As a benefit of Academy membership, you can order supplies from a couple of collaborators who will handle the payment and shipping of your order(s)*:
New products will be added as they become available – please check these websites frequently. If you would like to recommend additional products or other suppliers, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (847) 737-6000. Thank you to our Private Practice Workgroup for their efforts in bringing these resources to members!
Other PPE Options to Explore:
- Amazon Business
- The following U.S. health care organizations can purchase PPE with a free Amazon Business account: hospitals, emergency medical services, senior care facilities, home health care, physician practices, and ambulatory care centers.
- Check with your purchasing department or those responsible for buying on behalf of their organization to confirm if you already have an account.
- To start purchasing, visit Amazon’s User Guide.
- Do you have another PPE option to share with members? Let us know at email@example.com and we will collect and share with members.
Action PPE Update
N95 Masks Available for Limited Time through Action PPE Group Order
If you're in need of N95 masks, Action PPE and 30+ medical societies are participating in a group buying program to procure 500,000 Honeywell H910 Plus NIOSH N95 respirators at $3.85 each.
The group order will be placed once the group reaches 500,000 units reserved. If the group does not reach its goal and the order cannot be placed, Action PPE will issue refunds promptly.
Important details about the group purchase:
- The deadline to place your order is November 23 at 9 pm (ET).
- Minimum order is 2 boxes (100 units) at $3.85 per unit.
- Action PPE will send out approximate shipping dates once the group order is placed.
Important details about the N95 masks:
- Honeywell H910 Plus NIOSH N95 Respirators
- 95% particle filtration efficiency
- 99.9% bacterial and viral efficiency
- Shelf Life - 3 years from manufacture date
- This item is non-sterile and comes in sealed bags in boxes of 50
- Sizes - One Size Fits Most
- Silicon and latex free
- Polypropylene/Steel Composite nose clip, without metal exposure for increased safety
- Elastic headband helps to relieve the pressure and is suitable for long hours of use
- Overall dimensions of 5-1/4" width x 5" height
- CDC listing: cdc.gov/niosh/respirators/N95 Approval#: TC-84A-8480
- Honeywell H910 Plus Spec Sheet: Honeywell_H910_Spec_Sheet
For more information and the form for ordering through this group buying program, visit actionppe.org/n95.
Nitrile Gloves In-Stock Now for AAPM&R Members
If you're in need of nitrile gloves, Action PPE has a limited supply in stock. Here are the details:
- Nitrile Gloves
- Sizes M/L/XL
- Color: white
- $19.95 per box of 100
- FDA certified
We advise you to order as soon as possible at actionppe.org/aapmr. Remember to use your membership discount code AAPMR-SAVE5 to save 5% at checkout.
*DISCLAIMER: AAPM&R does not receive any monetary payment from ActionPPE.org, Western Medical or Project N95, does not endorse these organizations, and makes no representations about the quality of the goods or services or the results that may be obtained as a result of doing business with them.
Dedicated pages for:
A snapshot of how AAPM&R is advocating for and supporting physiatrists can also be found here as well as a full listing of upcoming and recorded webinars.
If you can't find what you need or would like additional support, we're here to help. Contact us at (847) 737-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Note: For all content created by Hart Health Strategies, a Washington D.C.-based firm that provides federal regulatory/quality advocacy support services to complement initiatives and efforts of AAPM&R. The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the views of AAPM&R.