You're invited to join your peers in New Orleans for AAPM&R's 2016 Annual Assembly, the largest gathering of physiatrists in the country! Registration is now open.
We have some exciting things in store, including:
- An Interactive Arcade: REMS Playbook for Opioid Prescribing – NEW!
- Cancer Rehabilitation Summit: Integration into Practice – NEW!
- Preconference Course: Building and Maintaining Medicolegal Work in Your Physiatric Practice – NEW!
- Inspirational plenary speakers: Dr. Bennet Omalu, James Carville and Mary Matalin, and Dr. William Adair
- Special sessions that address today’s most pressing physiatric challenges
- An Update on the Merit-Based Incentive Program. Implications for the Physiatrist
- Overview of Utilization Management and How Decisions Are Made
- And more!
- Prestigious President's Reception at the National WWII Museum
- 4 days of unlimited peer-to-peer networking opportunities
Watch a preview video of all that you can expect this year.
Register now to take advantage of discounted registration prices and to reserve a seat in our popular limited-attendance workshops. Also, make sure to add the Assembly to your calendar.
See you all in October!