Head to me.aapmr.org to access the new Spasticity self-assessment examination for practitioners (SAE-P), based on 11 PM&R articles. After completing the activity, learners can earn up to 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and should be able to:
- Recognize clinical features of spastic hypertonia and methods for its quantification
- Distinguish different localization techniques used for chemodenervation and neurolysis in the management of spasticity
- Determine the risk factors for the development of post stroke spasticity
- Understand the benefits of long-term treatment with intrathecal compared to oral baclofen.
- Understand the potential benefits and limitations of the use of ultrasound guidance in the injection of botulinum toxin in management of upper limb spasticity.
- And more!
Plus, you can access this activity for FREE using the complimentary SAE-P coupon that was provided with your Fellow and Associate membership renewal!
Acces the SAE-P here.