The Foundation for PM&R's support for physiatric research elevates the field by advancing the science of PM&R and developing the skills of the next generation of physiatric researchers, whose work will continue to build the prestige and visibility of our field among colleagues across all medical specialties.
Applications are now being accepted for the spring grant cycle, and include:
- Allergan Foundation Pain Management & Spine Care Research ($20,000)
- Aspen Medical Products Spinal Bracing Research ($10,000)
- Richard Materson ERF New Investigator Grant (up to 3 grants of $10,000 each)
- Gabriella Molnar Pediatric PM&R Research ($10,000)
- Scott Nadler PASSOR Musculoskeletal Research Grant ($30,000)
If you have questions about the research awards and grants program, please contact Phyllis Anderson, executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 737-6062. Thank you for your commitment to elevating the field of physiatry!