Your Academy wants to provide notice of an opportunity to participate in a listening session being held by ONC and CMS on reducing clinician burden, scheduled for Thursday, February 22, from 10 am to 4:30 pm, ET. While in-person registration is now closed, phone participation is still available.
Under the implementation of the 21st Century Cures Act, the Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) in partnership with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) are charged with documenting the effects of clinician burden and providing suggestions on how to reduce clinician burden associated with clinical practice and the use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs).
We invite you to participate in a multi-stakeholder meeting on February 22nd from 10 AM to 4:30 PM at the Hubert Humphrey Building Auditorium in Washington, DC or via phone. It would be particularly valuable for those currently working on initiatives to reduce clinician burden within your organization or with direct clinical practice experience to participate.
- John Fleming, MD, ONC, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Health Technology Reform
- Andrew Gettinger, MD, ONC, Chief Clinical Officer
- Thomas Mason, MD, ONC, Chief Medical Officer
- Kate Goodrich, MD, CMS, Chief Medical Officer, Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality
- Jean Moody-Williams, RN, MPP, Deputy Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality