It has recently been brought to our attention that our PhyzForum users with Comcast email addresses might not be receiving emails from the PhyzForum community, due to spam filtering. Follow the steps below to ensure you are receiving all of the exclusive physiatry-focused content from AAPM&R's online member community:
- Check your spam folder to see if any PhyzForum emails are in there. They would be from the email address DoNotReply@ConnectedCommunity.org or Mail@ConnectedCommunity.org. If you find any, open the email, and click the "NOT Spam" icon on the top toolbar.
- Add to your address book:
- Find a PhyzForum email and open it.
- Click on the sender's name (in blue font) and a window with the sender's information will open. On the upper left corner, there is an Add to Address Book button. Click on the button.
- An edit contact screen will display. You can edit the name and change it to PhyzForum.
- Click Save.
- Check your Email Preferences and your Spam Filtering settings.
- To disable Spam Filtering, uncheck the box next to Enable spam filter on my account.
- If you prefer to keep Spam Filtering enabled, check the box next to Save a copy of emails marked as spam. Doing so will allow you to review email messages that are marked/filtered as spam by the Comcast system. If you do not enable this option, any email that is filtered as SPAM by Comcast will be automatically deleted and you will not see it in your inbox or spam folder.
Need more help? Read detailed instructions and view screenshots.