The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, May 9 at 1:00 PM ET to provide an overview of participation criteria used to determine inclusion in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) and Advanced Alternative Payment Models (APMs).
Attendees will learn about:
- How CMS determines a clinician’s participation status in MIPS at the individual and group level
- Advanced APMs and criteria for how to become a Qualifying APM Participant (QP)
- Advanced APMs All-Payer Combination Option
- APM Scoring Standard benefits for participation in a MIPS APM
- Checking your participation status for the 2018 Performance Year
CMS will address questions from participants at the end of the webinar, as time allows.
Title: Participation Criteria for Year 2 of the Quality Payment Program
Date: Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Time: 1:00-2:15 p.m. ET
Registration Link: https://engage.vevent.com/rt/cms/index.jsp?seid=1091
The audio portion of this webinar will be broadcast through the web. You can listen to the presentation through your computer speakers. CMS will open the phone line for the Q&A portion. If you cannot hear audio through your computer speakers, please contact CMSQualityTeam@ketchum.com