- Christine Greiss, DO, FAAPMR, director of the JFK Johnson Rehabilitation Institute Concussion Program, shares her opinion on kids playing youth football in an article on NJ Spotlight. This was part of a point/counterpoint series, "Football Participation and Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy," published in the PM&R Journal.
- Casey Keating, MD, FAAPMR, physiatrist at Renown Medical Group, discusses solutions for back pain in this quick video. Watch it here.
- Tom Reynolds, MD, FAAPMR, physiatrist at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, discusses the possible causes of back pain and treatment in this U.S. News & World Report article, "Which Doctor Can Help Me With Back Pain?". Read more.
- Barry S. Smith, MD, FAAPMR, professor emeritus in the PM&R department at the Baylor College of Medicine and AAPM&R past president, was recently elected as the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Chair of its Board of Directors. Read more.
- Timothy Tiu, MD, FAAPMR, physiatrist at Montefiore Health System/Albert Einstein College of Medicine, wrote the article, "How You Can Help Prevent and Treat Musculoskeletal Injuries," in U.S. News & World Report. Read more.
Do you have a newsworthy story to share with your peers? Send us an email at: email@example.com. Please note: AAPM&R reserves the right to deny requests where the purpose or content may not be considered in the best interests of AAPM&R or its members.