Master your ultrasound skills with the Academy’s popular STEP Ultrasound Certificate Program—designed by physiatrists, for physiatrists.
The multi-tiered training program teaches and assesses MSK and neurologic ultrasound skills using a progressive, competency-based curriculum. Participants move through a series of 3 STEPs in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound, completing each component through a combination of learning formats. Participants who complete all of the required STEPs will earn a Certificate of Completion.
When you earn the STEP Ultrasound Program Certificate, you:
- Represent the highest standard in the field
- Perform ultrasound with confidence
- Communicate a commitment to patient care and safety
- Enhance your career opportunities
- Gain visibility and credibility in the field
- Reassure patients and employers that you are committed to excellence in ultrasound
The next opportunity to begin the program will be at the STEP 1 Fundamentals course in Chicago on May 17-18, 2019.
Learn more and register.