AAPM&R has an awards program to recognize members who deserve the applause of their peers. Each year, Academy members are asked to submit awards nominations to recognize lifetime achievement, distinguished membership, public service, and pioneering physiatrists, clinicians, and researchers who have made significant contributions to both the specialty and to people with disabilities.
Please join AAPM&R and the Awards Committee in congratulating this year’s AAPM&R awards recipients, who will be honored at the AAPM&R 2019 Annual Assembly.
- Frank H. Krusen, MD Lifetime Achievement Award: Alberto Esquenazi, MD, FAAPMR
- Distinguished Member Award: Sara Cuccurullo, MD, FAAPMR
- Distinguished Clinician Award: Mark Harrast, MD, FAAPMR; Ai Mukai, MD, FAAPMR; David Pruitt, MD, FAAPMR
- Distinguished Public Service Award: Priya Chandan, MD, MPH; Lisa Merritt, MD, FAAPMR
- PASSOR Legacy Award and Lectureship: Sheila A. Dugan, MD, FAAPMR