Head to New York on April 3-4 for expert advice on developing a successful career in physiatry at the Navigating Early-Career Decisions for Success in Physiatry Practice course—just $35 for AAPM&R members!
This highly-acclaimed early-career course provides a roadmap to navigating the early years of establishing a successful physiatry career. Through engaging presentations and panel discussions, the course will focus on:
- Building leadership skills in the workplace and within professional organizations
- Practice improvement
- Non-clinical career opportunities
- Practice setting advantages and disadvantages
- Physician performance metrics and compensation strategies
- Navigating credentialing requirements
- AAPM&R resources to assist the early-career physiatrist
- And more!
Feedback from Past Attendees:
“I thought the course was incredibly monumental to help advance my career.”
“Anyone considering attending the course should absolutely attend. The networking with other early-career physiatrists, as well as with those running the course, is excellent. And all of the various things I learned throughout the day really reaches far beyond what I expected. I would even consider attending the course again.”
“These are topics that are rarely covered by residency programs, so it’s a great resource for physiatrists who are early in their careers to get a 'lay of the land.'”