AAPM&R is excited to announce that its scientific journal, PM&R, is now available via an easy-to-use app—on both Apple and Android platforms.
Academy members already receive free access to all journal content online 24/7, including journal CME activities, such as self-assessment examinations for practitioners (SAE-Ps). The new app is just another way to bring today’s most sought-after PM&R research to our members on-the-go. The goal of the publication remains the same: to advance education and impact the specialty through the timely delivery of clinically-relevant and evidence-based research and review information.
Follow the instructions below to access the purple journal’s new app:
- Download the PM&R Journal app from Apple's App Store or Google Play and launch the app from your device.
- When the app opens, click “I already have access” from the overlay.
- Select “Through my society affiliation” and if necessary, choose PM&R from the list.
- You will be prompted to enter your AAPM&R log-in credentials. Enter them, and click “Log In.”
If you need to reset your AAPM&R password, follow the instructions below:
- Start at www.aapmr.org. If you are not signed in, click on the orange “Member Login” button at the top right side of the page.
- Once you are signed in, click on “My Account,” which will appear at the top right side of the page, under your name.
- Scroll down to “Change Your Password,” which is under the “Personal Info” tab.
- Click on the link and follow the prompts. Note: You will need to enter your old password in order to change and save your new password.
If you have any questions, please contact us at (847) 737-6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.