The Academy provides you with the advanced clinical skills to meet future PM&R opportunities and career enhancements. Stay tuned to this page as new resources and information will be compiled here, making it easy for you to find.
- The latest in clinical education and opportunities to network at the Annual Assembly.
- See You in Denver! Join us October 12-15, 2017 in Denver, CO as we focus on innovative patient care, changes impacting the business of medicine, and how physiatrists can position themselves and the specialty for success.
- An 800+ Certification Exam Prep Qbank for those preparing for the ABPMR Part 1 Examination
- SAE-P on Pain Management accompanying PM&R journal supplements
- New topics to explore and develop your expertise on PM&R Knowledge NOW®
- The Physiatrists' Job Board is the #1 source for PM&R career opportunities, whether you're searching for your first job or looking to transition into a new one.
- New spasticity online education offerings—Coming Soon!