The Academy provides you with the advanced clinical skills to meet future PM&R opportunities and career enhancements. Stay tuned to this page as new resources and information will be compiled here, making it easy for you to find.
- The latest in clinical education and opportunities to network at the Annual Assembly.
- See You in NOLA! Join us October 20-23, 2016 in New Orleans, LA as we Move Physiatry Forward and focus on innovative patient care, changes impacting the business of medicine, and how physiatrists can position themselves and the specialty for success.
- An 800+ Certification Exam Prep Qbank for those preparing for the ABPMR Part 1 Examination
- SAE-P on Pain Management accompanying PM&R journal supplements
- New topics to explore and develop your expertise on PM&R Knowledge NOW®
- The Physiatrists' Job Board is the #1 source for PM&R career opportunities, whether you're searching for your first job or looking to transition into a new one.
- New spasticity online education offerings—Coming Soon!