AAPM&R is dedicated to building collaborative relationships with industry to reach goals of mutual concern, including improved patient care. In order to achieve this goal, the Academy offers the Industry Relations Council (IRC). The IRC provides a useful framework for the Academy and industry to expand dialogue on emerging issues of shared concern.
Participation at 4 levels:
- Tier 1, $70,000
- Tier 2, $50,000
- Tier 3, $25,000
- Tier 4, $12,500
Industry Relations Council participation benefits include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Full-Day IRC Meeting
- Ability to survey AAPM&R members
- Annual breakfast with AAPM&R leadership at the Annual Assembly
- AAPM&R publication subscriptions
- Possibility of holding private industry-sponsored events at the Annual Assembly
- Recognition on the AAPM&R website and at the Annual Assembly
Review program details and complete the IRC Form.
For more information, contact:
Director, Business and Resource Development