Strengthening the specialty of PM&R and supporting members’ practices and patients, AAPM&R offers a full depth and breadth of benefits designed to help PM&R physicians meet new challenges and build successful careers. From networking activities, to educational resources and career advice, we have it all!
How Can I Join AAPM&R?
- Are you a practicing physiatrist? You may be eligible to join online! Visit this page to check eligibility/join.
- Call the AAPM&R Member Services team at (847) 737-6000 from 8:30 am–5 pm (CT) to join over the phone. When joining over the phone, you must pay with a credit card.
- Or, email firstname.lastname@example.org and our Member Services team will connect with you.
You can view and print membership applications here.
Moving Physiatry Forward
AAPM&R has been on a journey since 2016, gaining member input to create a new vision for the specialty. We gathered input from thousands of members and ultimately identified and created a unified vision for physiatry:
- Physiatrists are the essential medical experts in value-based evaluation, diagnosis, and management of neuromusculoskeletal and disabling conditions.
- Physiatrists are indispensable leaders in directing rehabilitation and recovery, and in preventing injury and disease.
- Physiatrists are vital in optimizing outcomes and function early and throughout the continuum of patient care.
Now, the Academy is focused on how we can transform the specialty and make this vision a reality. To do this, we need the entire specialty to support this effort and get involved. We are stronger together!