Exploring Function Like a PRO: A Multicenter Collaborative for Cancer Rehabilitation
Wednesday, May 12 at 7 pm (CT)
- Theresa A. Gillis, MD, FAAPMR
- Sean R. Smith, MD, FAAPMR
Register today to join us for an engaging
presentation by Sean Smith, MD, FAAPMR, Associate Professor, Department of Physical
Medicine and Rehabilitation at University of Michigan, discussing a team effort
across multiple programs to develop a patient-reported functional assessment.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize topics of broad or in-depth focus that physiatrists of all specializations need to apply to their practice.
- Discuss the latest evidence, research and best practices within the physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) field.
- Define and use current techniques, procedures and research to improve physician practice and quality of patient care.