Three Ways to Register for the Annual Assembly:
- Online. Register now.
- Via mail. Download a copy of the registration form and mail your completed form with payment by November 8 to the P.O. Box listed on the registration form.
- Via fax. Registrations with credit card payments can be faxed until November 8 at 4 pm (CT) to (847) 563-4191. After this date/time, all registrations must be completed online or in-person at the Assembly.
The Value of Your Registration
- 75+ sessions across 12 clinical and practice areas—created by physiatrists for physiatrists.
- Non-stop networking opportunities to connect with thought-leaders, as well as former and new colleagues.
- Admission to the PM&R Pavilion, Job and Fellowship Fair, and Welcome Reception.
- Entry into the Learning Center for hands-on demonstrations and live presentations.
- An opportunity to hear from insightful plenary speakers who’ve made significant contributions throughout the world.
- Access to cutting-edge research.
- Up to 26 hours of CME credits.
- Complimentary boxed lunch for all attendees in the PM&R Pavilion on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, plus a brunch on Sunday!
- Refreshment breaks.
Your registration fee does not include Preconference Courses, ticketed 3-hour Skills Labs or the President’s Reception at Cowboys Dancehall.
Co-workers, or those associated within the physiatry industry do not qualify for a non-attendee guest badge. These individuals must register in the appropriate professional or exhibitor category.
Cancellation and Change Policy
All cancellations for the Annual Assembly and preconference courses must be submitted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail postmarked by September 18, 2019 to the address below. Cancellations submitted before September 18 will receive a refund of all fees paid, minus a $150 processing fee, and processed 7-14 days after notification is received. Cancellations submitted after September 18, or over the phone, will not be accepted.
American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Attention: Customer Service, AA2019
9700 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Suite 200
Rosemont, IL 60018
If you have questions, or need to make changes to your registration, contact Member Services at (847) 737-6000.
President’s Reception: Boot Scootin' BBQ at Cowboys Dancehall
Includes dinner, drinks, and transportation!
|Child (ages 3-20; children under age 3 are free)
2019 Annual Assembly Rewind
The Annual Assembly features ground-breaking innovations in practice, the latest updates about inpatient care, and so much more. Whether you can’t attend a specific session or want to review your favorite sessions post-Assembly, the 2019 Annual Assembly Rewind allows you to experience the meeting anytime, anywhere. When you register, you can choose to add the entire package of recorded sessions, more than 75 clinical and practice symposia, for $99. This is 75% off the regular price!