Expand Your Knowledge and Skills in Concussion Management
Join the ranks of concussion management experts with AAPM&R's new STEP Concussion and Mild TBI Certificate Program - the most comprehensive and progressive training program designed for physiatrists.
The STEP Concussion and Mild TBI Certificate Program is a multi-tiered training program that teaches and assesses concussion management using a progressive, competency-based curriculum. Designed by expert physiatrists in the field, this program offers a comprehensive approach to managing concussion and mild traumatic brain injury. Participants move through a series of three steps, completing each component through a combination of learning formats. Upon completion of the program, participants will earn a Certificate of Completion, demonstrating their achievement and commitment to excellence in concussion management.
When you earn the STEP Concussion and Mild TBI Program Certificate, you:
- Represent the highest standard in the practice of concussion management
- Gain confidence in your knowledge and skills
- Enhance your career opportunities
- Increase visibility and credibility in the field
- Demonstrate to patients and employers that you are committed to excellence in the management of concussion and TBI