Is your schedule packed but you still want to root on Team Physiatry?
Your voice is important, lend it when you can. Volunteer examples include:
- Be a #PMRAdvocate by responding to AAPM&R Advocacy Action Center alerts
- Contribute on PhyzForum
- Share your voice on surveys
- Nominate for awards and recognition
Ready to take on a leg of the relay for Team Physiatry?
You can volunteer in short, impactful bursts! Volunteer examples include:
- Participate in a focus group
- Review PM&R journal articles and abstracts
- Submit a session or Community Day proposal
- Submit an abstract for the 2020 Annual Assembly
- Become an abstract reviewer
Able to tack-on additional mileage?
You’re needed on long-term runs with Team Physiatry! Volunteer examples include:
- Represent the Academy as a liaison
- Progress strategic initiatives though committee, workgroup, and taskforce charges
- Become a faculty member
Already a Team Physiatry player and ready for more of a commitment?
Coaches are needed for a variety of Academy initiatives. Volunteer examples include:
- Lead our BOLD mission and vision as a board member
- Serve as a committee chair
- Mentor early-career physiatrists