Take the Next STEP in Your Ultrasound Education
Designed by physiatrists, for physiatrists, the STEP Ultrasound Certificate Program is a multi-tiered training program that teaches and assesses MSK and neurologic ultrasound skills using a progressive, competency-based curriculum. Participants move through a series of 3 steps in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound, completing each component through a combination of learning formats. Participants who complete all of the required steps will earn a Certificate of Completion.
Successful completion of the STEP Ultrasound Program will clearly demonstrate to your patients, fellow health care professionals, employers, and the medical facilities you work with that you are a competent professional, expertly trained in ultrasound. It is the only formal, standardized training pathway available for honing and validating your ultrasound skill set.
When you earn the STEP Ultrasound Program Certificate, you:
- Represent the highest standard in the field
- Perform ultrasound with confidence
- Communicate a commitment to patient care and safety
- Enhance your career opportunities
- Gain visibility and credibility in the field
- Reassure patients and employers that you are committed to excellence in Ultrasound