A variety of print and electronic newsletters are available to AAPM&R members to help them stay informed about Academy activities, physiatry news and much more. If you missed a recent issue of one of our targeted member publications, you can find them below.
- The Physiatrist Newsletter - the official membership publication of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Published 10 times per year, our newsletter updates you on Academy activities and programs, legislative actions, practice and socioeconomic issues, educational courses and specialty developments.
- AAPM&R Connection E-Newsletter - our weekly electronic member newsletter. Content includes updates on events, Academy and specialty news, AAPM&R resources, information on policy and legislation related to PM&R and much more.
- the PM&R Resident E-Newsletter - developed by residents for residents, this e-newsletter provides information that helps the Academy’s residents develop informed opinions on subjects that will affect their professional and, in some instances, their personal lives.
- Update for PM&R Residencies E-Newsletter - monthly updates for Residency Program Directors and Coordinators and their residents.
- Understanding PM&R: A Medical Student's Guide to Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation E-Newsletter - a quarterly newsletter introducing medical students to the field of PM&R and the Academy's resources.
- Career Corner - our monthly professional development e-newsletter to help connect physiatrists to their dream jobs.