- The Physiatrist newsletter - AAPM&R's official membership publication is published 10 times a year and mailed to 10,000+ physiatrists. Download deadlines HERE.
- Annual Assembly Preliminary Program - Mailed to 10,000+ physiatrists. Order deadline is 4/3/23.
- Annual Assembly Official Program - Distributed onsite to 3,000+ attendees. Order deadline is 8/1/23. Sizing details and insertion for Prelim and Official Programs can be found HERE.
- Fillable insertion form is available HERE.
Digital Website Advertising
- Reach a worldwide audience of PM&R physicians via the AAPM&R website, which averages 59,000 visitors per month. Members seeking information about clinical topics, health care & advocacy news, and Academy events.
- Annual Assembly website (January-September) is the main source for information about conference. Exhibitors and sponsors also visit these pages for information on the PM&R Pavillion and ways to get involved.
- We offer retargeted advertising campaigns based on impressions. Details in the download below.
Click HERE for digital website advertising details and order form.
Digital Newsletter Advertising
- AAPM&R Connection is a weekly members-only e-newsletter with timely Academy updates. Average distribution is 8,000 - 9,000.
- The Physiatrist in Training - developed by resident for residents, this quarterly e-newsletter helps Academy residents stay informed about updates in the specialty.
- AAPM&R offers the opportunity to promote your organization's latest achievements and innovations via sponsored content in the Connection e-newsletter. Click HERE for details and pricing.
Click HERE for digital newsletter pricing, advertising specifications and order form.
Mailing List Rentals
- AAPM&R offers mailing lists to rehabilitation-oriented institutions, organizations, publishers and businesses wishing to advertise their conferences, products, publications and services to 10,000+ AAPM&R members.
- Annual Assembly pre/post registrant mailing lists are available as well.
Click HERE for mailing lists pricing and order form.
- PM&R Panels is a forum of PM&R physicians based on criteria your organization selects for surveys, market research, advisory panels or focus groups. Click HERE for details.
- AAPM&R is pleased to offer the ability to host a webinar for our members. Click HERE for details.
- Early Career Course Opportunities
- Solutions for Institutions
Contact Meghan Strubel with questions: