- View our upcoming and past recorded AAPM&R COVID-19 webinars.
- View the full webinar archive to watch previously-recorded webinars, including the Pediatric Rehabilitation Lecture Series.
Attend Our October 27 Webinar on Applications for 2 Private Practive Financial Resources
It’s Not Too Late! Understand the Deadlines and Details of the CARES Act Provider Relief Program Phase 3 Application and the New PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
Tuesday, October 27 at 6 pm (CT)
AAPM&R’s Private Practice Workgroup is hosting a webinar
regarding the applications for phase 3 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act Provider Relief Program and loan forgiveness for the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
These applications have different deadlines and may be confusing. We’ll go over the details of each program to help you prepare your applications and submit them on time.
- The application for Phase 3 of the CARES Act Provider Relief Program is due Friday, November 6. Hear from two members who have applied, get your questions answered and submit your application before the deadline!
- The Provider Relief Fund Application and Attestation Portal is here. Applicants who submit by Friday, November 6, 2020 at 11:59 pm (ET) will be considered for funding.
- It is too late to apply for a PPP loan. However, you can still apply for loan forgiveness. The deadline to submit the new, streamlined PPP loan forgiveness application depends on the maturity date of your loan. Get your questions answered and learn when to submit your application!
- The new PPP loan forgiveness application is available here, and instructions on how to complete it are available here.
- Steven Gershon, MD, FAAPMR – Gershon Pain Specialists
- Stuart Glassman, MD, FAAPMR – Granite Physiatry
Register now to join us on Tuesday, October 27 at 6 pm (CT).
Pediatric Rehabilitation Lecture Series
Stay current on clinical knowledge through our pediatric rehabilitation lecture webinar series. View previous recordings here.
Novel Treatments for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Monday, October 26 at 12 pm ET/11 am CT
Susan D. Apkon, MD, FAAPMR from Children’s Hospital Colorado will be presenting a formal didactic lecture on novel treatments for spinal muscular atrophy.
Wednesday, October 28 at 12 pm ET/11 am CT
Teresa L. Massagli, MD, FAAPMR from Seattle Children's Hospital will be presenting a formal didactic lecture on pediatric TBI.
Multicultural Leadership within PM&R – Dissolving Barriers: Cultivation of Diversity from Both Sides of the Fence
Cross-Community Session at AAPM&R's 2020 Virtual Annual Assembly
Friday, November 13 at 10 am - 11 am (CT)
The AAPM&R Diversity and Inclusion Committee is proud to facilitate this special cross-cultural workshop. Multicultural Leadership within PM&R - Dissolving Barriers: Cultivation of Diversity from Both Sides of the Fence is aimed at helping you understand current challenges and develop best strategies and practices for individual and institutional leadership development. Coming out of this session, you'll be able to recognize and overcome pitfalls of implicit bias and learn methods to identify "good" diverse candidates and build more multicultural residency training programs and work teams.
Register for #AAPMR20 today to attend this session!
National Grand Rounds
AAPM&R is launching a new, monthly webinar series to connect physiatrists of all specializations, from across the country, for stimulating discourse on topics that represent the intellectual, practical and/or spiritual aspects of the specialty. Under the direction of the Medical Education Committee, our National Grand Rounds will include the presentation of a topic of broad or in-depth focus that serves to bring together physiatrists via a virtual platform.
Register now to join us on Wednesday, December 9 at 7 pm (CT)/8 pm (ET) as Jonathan Finnoff, DO, FAAPMR discusses his career trajectory and his current role as Chief Medical Officer for the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee.
Monthly Virtual Town Halls with the AAPM&R Board of Governors
We want to hear more about your experiences and challenges during the COVID-19 crisis. To give you an opportunity to connect with the AAPM&R Board of Governors, we are hosting monthly virtual town halls. Our Board will be listening to what you are experiencing so that we may better assist you in your practice. View recordings of past virtual town halls.
Workshops and Live Events
October 3, 2020
November 12-15, 2020
Past and Future Annual Assembly Dates
April 23-25, 2021 and June 11-13, 2021
Navigating the Opioid Crisis: Perils, Pitfalls, and Practical Alternative Treatments
New dates TBD
New dates TBD
New dates TBD
Next Step Interventional Ultrasound: Hands-On PM&R Applications Course
Update from Mayo Clinic:
"To best serve the needs of our patients, communities, faculty and learners, the Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) is cancelling live courses and conferences through June 30, 2020. This includes the 9th Annual Comprehensive Sports Medicine Update and Board Review, June 17-20, 2020."
*This course is not offered by AAPM&R. Please contact Mayo Clinic with any questions.