The 2019 Call for PhyzTalks is now open! Submit your story for a chance to become a featured presenter at the Annual Assembly’s Sunday morning PhyzTalks plenary! Styled after TED Talks®, PhyzTalks are 8-15 minute live presentations that tell a compelling and impactful physiatry-focused story.
Stories may include:
- Philanthropic or social causes important to physiatry
- Unique patient stories or innovative approaches
- Mentors or leaders that have had an impact on you and/or the field
- Innovative collaborations with other specialties, health systems, or internationally
The top submissions will be invited to present their story live in a fun, real-time competition where the winner—chosen by the audience—will receive:
- A FREE registration to next year's Assembly
- Coverage in Academy member communications
- Bragging rights!
Check out last year's presentations for inspiration.
Learn more and complete the simple application to enter! Applications are due May 15, 2019.