Be Part of Team Physiatry
Team Physiatry is your PM&R community—the one you lean on for mentorship, education, inspiration, and guidance. As our specialty faces big challenges, AAPM&R is helping physiatrists jump over those hurdles so that we have a bright future.
We are implementing transformations across the organization to support members, developing new resources, and BOLDLY stepping up our advocacy on behalf of physiatry and the patients we serve. We’re in this together, and we will be successful as we compete in the future of health care!
Be an active member in 2021 and maximize the value of your investment. Engage in forward-thinking discussions, get the best in PM&R-focused training to successfully compete and win, and give back to your specialty and help it advance. Renew now!
How Do I Know If I’m Eligible to Renew?
You are eligible to renew if:
- You're a medical student member interested in subscribing to the PM&R Journal (Medical Student Member)
- You’re a resident member who pays for your own membership (Resident Member)
- Does your program pay for your membership? If so, your program coordinator will complete your renewal and no action is needed on your part.
- You graduated from residency in 2020 or 2021 and are going into practice (Early-Career Member)
- Interested in the early-career payment plan option? Complete this form and send it back to us.
- You graduated from residency in 2021 and are beginning a fellowship (Associate Fellow)
When Should I Renew By?
The official AAPM&R Resident, Early-Career and Associate Fellow membership renewal deadline is September 30, 2021. AAPM&R encourages members to renew their dues in a timely manner to avoid a lapse in membership benefits, and eliminate unnecessary communications related to dues renewal.
How Can I Renew My Dues?
There are 3 ways to renew your membership dues:
Click here to log in. Upon completion and submission of your online dues renewal, you will receive a confirmation receipt at your preferred email address in your member profile. All electronic submissions and transactions are secure.
- By Mail
Simply enclose your payment with a copy of your invoice and mail it to this address:
PO Box 95528
Chicago, IL 60694-5528
- By Phone
Call the AAPM&R Member Services team at (847) 737-6000 from 8:30 am–5 pm (CT) to renew over the phone. When renewing over the phone, you must pay with a credit card.
If you experience difficulty at any point during the renewal process, please do not hesitate to contact AAPM&R Member Services at (847) 737-6000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't Forget to Update Your Member Profile!
Ensure your practice and contact information in your member profile is up-to-date by clicking here. This is the best way to make sure you are visible in the Find a PM&R Physician tool and to confirm that you receive important communications regarding Academy and PM&R-specialty news.